Here’s a fun way to have pizza in a cupcake!
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 30 min
- Servings 8
- 1can ( 8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 lb mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
- In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, sausage and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon additional cheese.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.
If you can’t find mini pepperoni slices, purchase larger ones, and cut them into fourths to fit in the muffin cups.