A great on-the-go breakfast! Sounds really good!
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 35 min
- Servings 12
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli as directed on bag.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, oil and egg. Stir in broccoli, ham and cheese just until well mixed. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.
Wrap and refrigerate any leftover muffins. Unwrap and reheat 1 at a time on microwavable plate 15 to 30 seconds or until warm.