Food has a wonderful texture and finish to it when it's been cooked in a grill pan. always make sure you cook the meat thoroughly. You can eat this dish hot or cold.
Prep time: 45 minutes plus chilling
Cook time: 25 minutes
2 tsp. paprika
5 tbsp. olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, each about 5 1/2 oz. (150g)
14 oz (400g) baby new potatoes, cut in half, if necessary
2 scallions, finely chopped
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
1 tbsp. lemon juice
large shallow dish
small sharp knife
large glass bowl
1. Mix the paprika and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large dish. Add the chicken and spoon over the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a grill pan until it is very hot. Reduce the heat to medium and place 2 chicken breasts in the pan. Grill for 6 minutes on one side.
3. Carefully turn the chicken over using tongs. Spoon over a little of the marinade and then cook for 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Grill the remaining chicken.
4. Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook the potatoes for 10 minutes, or until they are tender.
5. Drain the pototes and let them cool in a bowl. Add the mint. When cool, add the tomaotes and scallions to the potatoes.
6. Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together, using a fork. Then pour the dressing over the salad and stir well to mix.