Wednesday, November 5, 2014

BEST EVER CREAMY CROCKPOT COCOA

I just saw this on the blog of one of my friends and had to share it.  Thanks Linda at  Me and Mine  for this recipe.


Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa

Ingredients
1 cup whipping cream
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
8 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups of chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
Instructions
Pour all the ingredients into a crockpot and whisk together until well combined. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Whisk well before serving. Garnish as desired (which means MARSHMALLOWS of course!)

1 comment:

  1. That hot chocolate sounds delish ~ but I wouldn't dare take a sip. I think it would put me in a diabetic coma! I'm so trying to eat healthier; but in the day I would be whipping this up in a heart beat :) Maybe I'll make it at Christmas time when the Grandloves are around.

    ReplyDelete