Monday, June 8, 2015

CAULIFLOWER "MASHED" POTATOES

I told you I would post easy recipes.  I told you it would be for the home cook who needs a fast dinner.  Well I don't think you can get faster or easier than this recipe.


CAULIFLOWER "MASHED" POTATOES 
1 head cauliflower
1/8 skim milk
Salt & pepper
Paprika

Cook cauliflower until fork tender. Place cauliflower (in pieces), skim milk, salt and pepper in blender. Whip until smooth. Pour cauliflower into small baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and bake in hot oven until bubbly.

2 comments:

  1. I have had this actually and they were very tasty, but I got a little gassy..... This would be an excellent way to get those veggies in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this actually and they were very tasty, but I got a little gassy..... This would be an excellent way to get those veggies in...

    ReplyDelete