Thursday, January 22, 2015

ASK THE CHEF

Taken from the book Celebrity Chefs published by Hearst Books.

 WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO WHILE YOU COOK?

"[The Sex Pistols] keep me moving when I'm cooking for lots of people."
-- Curtis Stone, host of Top Chef Masters and Around the World in 80 Plates

"I get in the groove with classic rock, like Bon Jovi -- I'm a Jersey guy!"
-- Buddy Valastro, star of Cake Boss

"I know [husband and co-host] Gabriele [Corcos] wants to cook alone when he plays Metallica.  I can't tolerate it.  When I want the kitchen to myself, I'll put on 'I Will Survive'."
-- Debi Mazar, host of Extra Virgin

"When I cook, I listen to old rock 'n' roll, like Elton John and Pink Floyd.  But I love Lady Gaga."
-- Wolfgang Puck, owner of Spago restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment