Easy Spinach Dip Wreath
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 10 min
- Servings 12
- 1 round uncut loaf (about 9 inches in diameter) Hawaiian or sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 cups spinach dip
- Rosemary sprig, if desired
- Miniature yellow cherry tomatoes, if desired
- Cranberries, if desired
- Red bell pepper pieces, if desired
- Cut and hollow out 3-inch-wide ring on top of bread loaf to within 1/2 inch of bottom, leaving center of loaf intact. Reserve scooped-out bread.
- Spoon spinach dip into hollowed-out ring. Arrange rosemary sprigs around outer edge of wreath. Decorate with cherry tomatoes and cranberries. Cut bow shape from bell pepper; place on wreath. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Tear remaining loaf of bread into bite-size pieces. Use torn bread and reserved scooped-out bread for dipping.