CROCKPOT HAMBURGER STEW
Prep Time:20 min
Cook Time:6 hr
Total Time:6 hr 20 min
- 1 lb Ground Hamburger
- ½ an Onion, Chopped (you could us more we prefer just a little bit of onion)
- 1 Bag of Baby Carrots
- Peeled and cubed potatoes *We used about 7 since they are the kids favorite part
- Minced Garlic to Taste
- 6 oz Can of Tomato Paste
- 3 Cups of water (you could do less if you reduce the amount of potatoes)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 - Brown the ground beef
- 2 - Prep all your veggies: Peel and chop potatoes, onions, and carrots.
- 3 - I sprayed my crock pot with a non-stick spray, you can choose to skip this step if you’d like!
- 4 - Combine the beef, carrots, potatoes, and garlic in the crock pot
- 5 - In a separate bowl whisk together the water, tomato paste, and seasonings
- 6 - Pour the water mixture over the beef mixture in the crock pot and cover with a lid
- 7 - Cook on low for 6-8 hours until done. Be sure to watch the liquid level for the potatoes to cook all the way. If it gets low before the stew is done cooking be sure to add some more!
- 8 - Serve with bread bowls or bread
penny pincher jenny http://pennypincherjenny.com/