Grilled Rosemary-Onion Potatoes
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 30 min
- Servings 6
- 6 medium baking potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (2 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling in saucepan.
- Add potatoes to boiling water. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix onion, oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Wrap potato mixture in large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Cover and grill 4 to 5 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.