4-Ingredient Pizza Bake
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 35 min
- Servings 8
- 2 pouches (7.5 oz each) Bisquick™ Complete buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.